TEC - Sterling II FR 26" Infra-Red Gas Grill - ST2LPFR
Sterling® II FR Two Burner, 26″Infrared, Flare-Resistant, LP Gas Grill Head and Regulator for 20 lb LP Gas Cylinder (169 lbs). LP Gas Bulk Tank Regulator sold separately. All TEC grills require a TEC specified regulator to be installed on the grill. Mounting Kit, sold separately, is required for Built-In Application.
For the TEC Infra-Red Sterling II FR Gas Grill Quality Runs More Than Skin Deep. TEC grills are constructed using the highest quality parts and materials. TEC grills are built to last. We start with 14 and 18 gauge 304 stainless steel. In fact our grills are constructed of 100 percent stainless steel and have a lifetime warranty on the outer structure. These grills do not rust or dent easily and heat does not deform them like inexpensive imitations. From the burner control knobs to the casters beneath there are no compromises. With a TEC you are buying the best technology the best design the best quality the best taste the BEST there is.
TEC Sterling II FR Infrared Gas Grill The latest innovation from the pioneers of infra-red grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Two stainless, non-mesh, infra-red burners with TEC®'s patented radiant glass infra-red emitter panel system
- 17,000 BTU's / hr per burner (34,000 BTUs total)
- Cooking area (square inches) per cooking zone (burner): Primary cooking surface 191; Warming rack 65; total 256 (per zone), yielding 372 sq inch primary plus 130 sq inch warming rack for a total of 502 sq inches of cooking area.
- Removable stainless inner trim panels for easy cleaning
- Angled, double-wall stainless hood
- Black control knobs.
- Easy to clean, narrow stainless cooking grids
- Lifetime warranty on outer stainless structure
- Five year warranty on burner
- One year warranty on remaining parts
- Stainless Steel Pedestal ST2PED
- Stainless Steel Cabinet ST2CAB
- Stainless Steel Bolt-down post ST2BDLP
- Stainless Steel In-ground post ST2IGLP
- Build-In mounting kit ST2MTKIT These units are special orders from TEC® and are available in Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (see related links for NG/NT).