TEC - Portable Cherokee FR Infrared 23" BBQ Grill - CHFRLP
CHFRLP - TEC by Thermal Engineering Corp Portable Cherokee FR Infrared 24" BBQ Grill
For use anywhere it is fueled with a 16.4 oz. disposable LP cylinder (regulator included) making it ideal for home and patio use including attached living areas where large gas tanks and charcoal are prohibited. Just like our larger grills the Cherokee FR is proudly made in America.
The Cherokee FR is small and light enough to travel with you anywhere - on your next hunting or fishing trip, picnicking at the beach or tailgating at the game.
Manufacturer part number:
With the revolutionary TEC® Cherokee™ FR, the world's only 100% infrared portable grill, you'll enjoy the state-of-the-art technology found in TEC's full-size residential and commercial grills. And it's proudly made in the USA! Ideal for home and patio use including attached living areas where large gas tanks and charcoal are prohibeted. This grill is also good for camping, picnicing and tailgating. You're cooking with infrared at the game? You guys are so hot!
- 192 square inch cooking surface.
- 100% stainless steel burner heads with thousands of ports of flame - 13,000 BTU/HR.
- 100% Infrared energy via infrared glass panels provide "virtually flare proof" cooking.
- Patented stainless steel channeled grid for flare-up control and flavor enhancement.
- LP gas fueled with 16.4 oz. disposable tanks.
- Removable ash tray and inner trim panels for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel cooking grid.
- Body of brushed aluminum.
- Pushbutton electronic ignitor. Overall size 23 5/8 inches wide, 15 1/2 inches deep, 10 5/8 inches high, 28 pounds. (60 x 39.4 x 27 cm, 12.73kg).