Infratech - Slim Line - Single Element 1 600 Watt Patio Heater Bronze - SL-1624B
Infratech Slim Line SL1624 29.5" 1,600 Watt 240 or 208 Volt Infrared Heater, Bronze
Manufacturer part number:
Sleek and streamlined, Slimline single element heaters are an ideal choice for surface mount applications. With crisp, modern styling, brushed stainless trim with optional dark contrasting housing and narrow profiles, Slimline heaters virtually disappear into the surrounding décor. These heaters feature a durable anodized aluminum housing with an architectural finish that is capable of withstanding years of outdoor use. The Slimline design also includes a T-slot for flexible mounting options using the included brackets.
Infrared heaters are a great option for heating up an outside area because it heats objects and not the air. Infrared heat heat is more evently distributed because objects like a person, table, or floor absorbs the heat rather than having the heat blow away in the wind when it is installed in a windy or even drafty location. And unlike some other short-wave or halogen electric heaters, it does not emit a harsh glare or bright-colored light.
These heaters are very energy efficient and convert over 90% of input energy directly into radiant heat and operates for just pennies per hour. These electric infrared heaters are safe to use indoors or outdoors and operate silently. These heaters are made in the United States. These infrared heaters are perfect for residential and commercial installations. Infratech Slim Line Heaters can be installed with the included six inch bracket which allows it to be angled towards the desired area. It can also be surface mounted or even recessed into a surface with the optional flush mount frame kit.
This Slim line Infratech heater puts out heat in a more compact size than other heaters and are more efficient than mushroom-type gas heaters.
- 90% energy efficient
- Radiant comfortable heat
- 6" mounting kit included
- UL listed for indoor and outdoor use
- Stainless Steel or Bronze finish
- Made in the United States
- Donwload the Infratech Slim Line Heater Installation Manual
- 1600 Watt
- 6.7 Amps
- 240 Volts
- Dimensions: 29 ½" Length, 4 ¾" Width
- Burner: Quartz Element rated for approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Materials: silver anodized aluminum housing
- Finish: Bronze or Silver
- Minimum Spacing Between Brackets: 12"
- Mounting Height: 6' to 8'
- Heat coverage area: Approximately 5' x 5'
- 0 to 60° mounting angle
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in the United States
- UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use
- Download the Slim Line Heater Installation Manual
- Download the Infratech Slim Line Heater CAD Drawing
- Download the Infratech Infrared Heater Brochure