Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe baffle filters, removable grease trough catches, and less interior space to be cleaned make for easy cleanup.
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
Commercial Type Styling
Up and away. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling.
Viking Outdoor hoods must be installed in a covered, non-enclosed area
Standard Features and Accessories
- Agency certified for outdoor useCanopy only – must also purchase interior or exterior ventilator kit, sold separately (see Installation Notes & Accessories for recommended Viking ventilators)
- Keeps outdoor air fresh
- Designed and constructed for damp environments
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design, and stylingHeat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Virtually seamless stainless steel design with no visible screws
- Variable speed ventilator controls
- Separate controls for on/off and speed control
- Easy cleanup
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Design of low-profile filter system means less interior hood space to be
- Canopy interior is completely lined in stainless steel for increased
rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Separate removable trough catches liquefied grease
- 50-watt halogen lights with dimmer controlHeavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design, and styling
- Power switch and dimmer control are separate, allowing you to leave dimmer at favorite position
Finish Details for All Models
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Two year full warranty – complete product
- Five year limited warranty – ventilator motor
- Lifetime limited – rust through on all stainless steel components
- Ninety-day limited – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty. For complete warranty see Use & Care Guide.
- VWHO3678 – 36"W. Hood (for 30"W. grills)