An ideal complement to your outdoor kitchen, this wine cellar has the capacity to cool up to 20 standard-sized bottles at one time while only taking up 15 inches of space. The five full-extension shelves can also accommodate larger bottles and have stainless steel fronts to complement the door and other surrounding appliances. It also stores the wine bottles horizontally, which preserves cork integrity to avoid deterioration that could allow harmful oxygen penetration. The two-inch thick foamed-in-place walls protect against vibration and help insulate the wine. With its Low-E and UV-coating, the door glass permits no harmful heat or light in, yet allows easy viewing of contents. The state-of-the-art programmable digital temperature controls allows you to set the temperature between 40 and 62 degrees to cool red or white wines. The commercial-grade 700 BTU variable-speed compressor powers a front-vented, rapid cool forced-air refrigeration system. This unique circulation system provides for even temperature control throughout, unlike other products that rely on a rear cold plate that can create icy temperatures at at the back of the unit. The refrigerator uses a clear-transition white light and a blue LED interior lighting system which can provide crisp white light for viewing the products, and a cool blue LED for aesthetic purposes.
- Space for 20 bottles adding convenience and class to your outdoor kitchen
- Low 15 inch width allows for placement in tight outdoor kitchen spaces
- Five full-extension shelves can also accommodate larger bottles
- Digital controls for a temperature range of 40 to 68 degrees, depending on your wine needs
- Shelves feature stainless steel fronts easily matching other outdoor appliances